London, England

We took the train to london. I enjoyed seeing the countryside and sea on the way there. I was surprised when we arrived because it did not look like we were entering a major city. I am a Harry Potter fan so I was excited to see the Platform 9 3/4. I was upset we didn’t get a photo with it because the line was too long but I got a photo of it. We enjoyed some shopping and dining Trafalgar Square. I didn’t enjoy this area as much as other areas of London. There were too many people and tourists. 

The next day I really enjoyed our guided bus tour with Stuart. He kept the information interesting and engaging. I loved Buckingham Palace and seeing all the locations we see on the television. I was most excited to go to the Tower of London because I did my presentation on it. My favorite part was the torture chambers because it was interesting to see how the prisoners were treated. I also enjoyed the White Tower. 

For our free day we visited the iconic Abbey Road. I got my picture walking across it and was able to find some cool souvenirs to take home. We walked around the town for a bit before picnicking in Regeant’s Park. We found ourselves on Baker Street and entered the Sherlock Holmes Museum. We took the tube to the Victoria and Albert Museum. I loved seeing the design exhibit as well as the fashion exhibit. We ended our time with a traditional fish and chips dinner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glasgow, Edinburgh, and Dunbar

Travel Day 2

Dublin