Introductions

 Hi! My name is Mary Neisendorf and I am from a small town called Hampshire which is about an hour out of Chicago, Illinois. Fun fact; my high school mascot was a Whippur which is the combination of our school colors, white and purple. The actual animal was a purple panther. Some of my passions in life include traveling, volunteering, Disney, and architecture. My favorite color is pink. My favorite Disney character is Winnie the Pooh. My favorite sports teams are the Blackhawks and the Cubs. My family has a Make-A-Wish team called Team Meg. We have granted over 10 wishes. I have traveled to around 20/50 states in the US, that I can remember. My favorite state I have visited is Colorado and my dream state to visit is Alaska. I have an older brother and and older sister, we have all spread out around the US.
I am a senior studying Interior Architecture and Design here at Mercyhurst. Architecture is one of my life’s biggest passions. I love both old and new architecture and jump at any opportunity to tour or see a new place. Downtown Chicago exposed me to a lot of great architecture growing up and continues to fuel this passion. I have visited many well known and not so well known architectural sites and want to experience more. This is one of the reasons why I chose to attend this trip. I will be exposed to my favorite architectural styles while abroad and can’t wait to learn more about some of these places that I hear about in my day to day life. I have only been abroad once in my life and that was to Greece. While there I visited Athens, Santorini, and Mykonos. I was able to see the different cultures and how that influenced their architecture.

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glasgow, Edinburgh, and Dunbar

Travel Day 2

Dublin