Dublin

We had the least amount of time in Dublin. We took a plane from London into Dublin. I liked how tiny the city was making it very walkable. My favorite site was the Book of Kells. I loved the long hall but I wish it was full. They are removing books for their large restoration project. Our hotel was very nice. My friends and I ended up with the James Joyce Suite which was fitting for our trip. We also went to the Guinness Storehouse. I wish we received more of a brewery tour instead of a free for all. I did enjoy getting to pour my own perfect pint and get a certificate. By the time we made it to Dublin I was ready to go home. I did enjoy the comedy club we went to for our last night but I think I would visit a different part of Ireland if I returned. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glasgow, Edinburgh, and Dunbar

Travel Day 2